74 Dart owner

-

Evildart

Dart Member
Reaction score
Hey whats up I have a 74 Dart I'm trying to bring back from the dead. Well
it's not that bad but it needs a lot of TLC to do it right. 1st time Dodge owner I've always wrenched on Chevy's and Fords....big difference.
Anyways glad to be here.

Northern Cal. I've had it for about three months and have already put in a new gas tank, front brakes and rotors, and rebuilt the front end.

APB045235.1.jpg

APB045257.jpg

Nice Dart! That 6 pack hood looks good on there. What drivetrain are you running?

I have a 75 Dart that I parted out, but still have parts from it. Let me know if you need anything, although it doesn't look like you do.

I just got some new seats. The bench seat with the arm rest and bucket backs. Need to be reworked but I know of a great shop that does great work.
It has a 318 and 904 matching# so I want to keep if ever I want to go back to org.
Looking for a 340 or 360 to put in nothing hopped up just stock. I can pick one up with a 7/70,000 mile, remanufacture long block no core charge for $1695. I'm thinking if I do that I'll need to do a 727 swap with a 83/4 in the rear. Anyone here do a 904 swap for a 727??? Same bolt up to the cross member as the 904??? Anything I would need to move??

Welcome!
You sure know how to start out. Nice ride.

Hey whats up I have a 74 Dart I'm trying to bring back from the dead. Well
it's not that bad but it needs a lot of TLC to do it right. 1st time Dodge owner I've always wrenched on Chevy's and Fords....big difference.
Anyways glad to be here.

Welcome to FABO!8)

75-86.jpg

75-87.jpg

-
Back