-

o1heavy

1974 dart sport
Reaction score
does yearone or any other restoration company a replacement grille
grille for 74 dart sport
thanks,
joe

man do i got the blues just damaged the beak and smashed the grille while loading my engine hoist in the back of my pickup it fell out and KO'ed my dart man this sucks

Wow, dude that stinks.... I have one for a 74-76 dart, it has no lenses or head light bezels, it had a crack fixed, it looks good, if you can give me your email in a pm I'll send ya a pic!

I have a really nice grille and headlight assembly removed from a 73 Dart Sport if you're interested. Same as 74!! Let me know, Geof

does yearone or any other restoration company a replacement grille
grille for 74 dart sport
thanks,
joe

man do i got the blues just damaged the beak and smashed the grille while loading my engine hoist in the back of my pickup it fell out and KO'ed my dart man this sucks
Bummer, I feel your pain,...Need a grill for my Spacer,...Nothing listed in YearOne,...But I have to ask, Is there a restoration outfit that sells grills or is everyone gonna try to sell me a used piece...

Bummer, I feel your pain,...Need a grill for my Spacer,...Nothing listed in YearOne,...But I have to ask, Is there a restoration outfit that sells grills or is everyone gonna try to sell me a used piece...

Your going to have to get a used one (unless someone has a nos one) but you know the 73 74 grill is the same right

Yes, Apparently most parts are, but It Is frustrating not being able to get the parts I need for the Spacer

-
Back