[SOLD] 74 Dart Swinger Parting Out

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wheel moldings are junk and the engine harness was butchered up bad.Still have alot of stuff yet.Most of the interior is still there,all of the sheet metal.Dash and tailight harness.Wont ship any sheet metal but if local feel free to come and take a look.

are the rocker moulding in good shape? how much shipped to illinois 62421?

How much for both front wheel moulding and what shape are they in.

Little update,i should looked before i typed they were junk.The fronts are pretty nice and the rears are junk.Shoot me a pm if intrested.$30.00 for the pair plus the ride

To the guys asking about the seat belts,they are very nice with no fading,manual steering car with air.$50.00 on the belts plus the ride

Door panels do have the wood grain and a parchment colored and are driver quality.front and rear$40.00 plus the ride

I still have the seats also,back is pretty decent with the front splitting on the dr side.
Also have the steering column and complete dash assembly with pad.The pad does have 3 screw holes where a tach was but other than that pretty nice.Complete dash assembly $100.00 plus the ride or $40.00 for just the pad.

The seats i wont ship but if someone showed up here with a crisp $50 bill you would take them home

Attachments

• MVC-092S.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 257
  • MVC-094S.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 271
  • MVC-095S.JPG
    82.8 KB · Views: 272
  • MVC-096S.JPG
    89 KB · Views: 251
  • MVC-097S.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 277
  • MVC-098S.JPG
    92.8 KB · Views: 265
does the car still have the two vinyl roof moulding stops at the bottom of the windsheild ? thanks, dave.

how bout the steering column?

$40.00 plus shipping and likely would be cheaper to ship without the wheel.It is a column shift and i do have a key for it.Pm if interested as i dont check these threads often and a pm shows on my email.

What about thr rear bumper left and right bumper fillers the lower ones that fills the bumper corners shipped to 77067 or do you know who has some

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back