Status
Not open for further replies.

rigz707

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Need to sell, due to moving!!!

74 dodge dart, 2 door swinger, slant 6. straight body. needs interior work and timing adjusted (adjustment at the distributor). i have replaced the head gasket oil pump gasket and valve cover gasket. motor mounts replaced, new plugs, wires, cap and rotor, battery and brand new CD stereo (detachable face with remote) and (2) 6x9s in the rear deck.

I love my dart just and injustice to watch her sit!! This is my second dart. Love them, reliable and fun to work on.

need to sell due to loosing my house and no time to work on.

Asking $2400

my apologies for the pics i thought they posted, I'm having a computer malfunction and pics are being posted ASAP.

sorry it took so long here is a pic and Im in vacaville. i need to sell this week, i will be moving to storage, so if you want it give me a reasonable offer. i need to make a deposit on my rental

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 1,256
sorry it took so long, i need to sell the dart this week. no reasonable offer refused.

Attachments

• photo(1).JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 1,253
  • photo.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 1,235
sorry it took so long here is a pic and Im in vacaville. i need to sell this week, i will be moving to storage, so if you want it give me a reasonable offer. i need to make a deposit on my rental

On a world wide website like this one, location is everything!
Where in the pea pickin heck is a vacaville????!!!!:violent1:
Howz bout a zip code! State? I think those are CA or LA tags? Can't see em!
Location must be a secret! If we ever find out the zip we better keep it on the low low.
LOL:D

Bump
Good Luck with the sale and have a great day!
Looks like a great car!
John:cool:

I used to live in Vacaville..I owned a record and tape store downtown on Main Street in 1981-83...good luck with selling your car.

if any one has a reasonable offer i need to get the vehicle sold. i will take 2150 if i can have sold my sunday february 19th

last price drop 1850. i can no longer afford to keep in storage, or work on i also entertaining any trades, let me know what you got, im looking for a motor bike or a camping trailer under 3500 pounds thanks for looking

Currently in storage was running in January when we were working on it. Had to move and had no space do its been I storage since.

Would this make the trip to the south bay? I'm in San Jose, and currently looking at another car. But if that one doesn't work out, I could be in the market.

it has a flat tire, needs the battery charged and timing adjusted at the distributor. other then that it was road worthy last i drove it in November of last year

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back