'74 Dodge D100 Adventurer - Finn The Truck

-
I need everything from the bed forward almost. the doors are in decent shape. its honestly not too bad but I want this truck to shine like a diamond when i am done

Wish I still had my old 74 adventure longbed the bed was the only bad part had the 360 4 speed would just give it to you I sold it for 400 to a friend cause I never drove it and it ran great.at the time I had my 67 valiant and 73 charger se so it just sat

that would been bass. i am gonna get like a 92 ram cab from the junkyard for 200 and take the wiring harness too. just change dashes

there is no way i am gonna ditch this front end. I need to find a good condition grill at some point

A tilt front clip would be very cool! I wish I could find a glass front clip in general just to shave some weight and gain mpg

A tilt front clip would be very cool! I wish I could find a glass front clip in general just to shave some weight and gain mpg

it'd be cool to find one. they make a bunch of glass front end panels. I was contemplating making one out of those but I could also weld a bunch of steel panels together. I dunno if id have the skill to work with glass.

Here's where that gear sits now
sjk4Q.jpeg

Where did you find glass panels?

I found them using Ramcharger Central. A site on their resources list sells em. I think they are for earlier D series.trucks without the rectangle bodyline

Just got that pain out! YEAHHHH!!!!! :cheers:
xgGS0.jpeg

Im wondering if the cam is gonna be able to make it all the way out. i am gonna measure before its extracted

hey Mike i was going threw my photobucket and came across some pics of your truck when i owned it
randomkimpicture2010001.jpg

this is when i 1st found it on the farm
randomkimpicture2010006.jpg

this is what the dash looked like when i found it
randomkimpicture2010005.jpg

in the farmers field with the farmers dog
randomkimpicture2010003.jpg

randomkimpicture2010002.jpg

pic of the original bed and tailgate ,... i loved the tailgate latch
terrys080.jpg

terrys079.jpg

heres when i got it to my buddys house and did alittle cleanin
terrys078.jpg

more cleanin before i restored the dash
terrys076.jpg

terrys075.jpg

this is the melted glovebox notice the shotgun shell

this is after a better bed was found and i decided to make a street truck and blacked out the tail gate hmmm free time plus beer plus spray paint and masking tape = cool!
randomkimpicture2010012.jpg

randomkimpicture2010013.jpg

enjoy Mike

big thanks terry! I need to bring you more beer and spraypaint so we can tidy it up a ll more and finish that hood blackout

got up today and decided to do a lil more.
my cam bearings look great! that takes a lot of stress off my mind.
Nddnd.jpeg

-
Back