74 Duster 360 found!!!...

-

ef8340

Reaction score
i went to a local wrecking yard yesterday and found this duster it is mostly complete besides motor and trans VS29L fender tag also says E58 for motor this car is clean there asking a thousand bucks for it i think that is a good buy what do you guys think i know its kinda hard without seeing it but here some more detail
maroon ext with white stripes you can see a outline of where the stripes were also had a partial vynal top im thinking white white interior but has been redone to a cloth maroon buckets and console power disc brakes air conditioning hood and grille are gone has a 70-72 duster hood on it has 8 1/4 rear not sure if its a sure grip very minor rust on rear qtrs and driver floor would need replaced maybe pass couldnt see rest of the car is solid my brother in law is thinking about getting it if anyone knows anything about these yr of dusters let us know
Thanks Terry

sounds like a nice color combo. i would put it back as a white top and interior with the same external color as now with the white stripe. sounds like a nice car someone gave up on. if intrested don't wait to long on it as it dosen't have far to go to the crusher. post some pics if you can. only 2975 made w/360 auto in 74...how many left today???

If nothing else, the 360 in those cars was the best 360 built back in the day. You could get 1000 to part it out. Go for it.

Terry,
If y'all don't take it, please let me know the location of it...
Thanks,
C

It should be sitting in your driveway at that price - TOO many time I've seen people lose out on deals like that because they have to "think about it".
Go get it and post pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

360 Dusters are cool, I used to have one but parted it out. I kick myself now. I do know of a 360 4spd dart sport that I have thought about getting. But I just don't have the extra money right now. I would say grab it.

I would say it's a pretty good deal. Big bolt pattern, V8 K frame. The 8.25 is original, but it will take a fair bit of abuse :snakeman:!

Hope you get it and turn it into something nice...as was said above only 2400or so built, how many could possibly be left? Mines in my signature.

GET IT!!!!!! GET IT!!!!!! GET IT!!!!!!!!! Please do yourselves a favor and go get that car before it gets crushed. I used to own a '74 360 4speed car. That car was awesome. Even with the 360 gone and replaced with a 318 it was awesome.

-
Back