74 Duster 360 I saved

-

1975sport

Reaction score
Hey guys, I found this 74 duster 360 sitting out in a field, the guy said it sat for almost 10 years, Runs and Drives Picked it up for 1200 tell me what you guys think. Has factory 360, fold down back seat, bucket seats and center console.

When i brought her home.
IMG_0240_zps7956b738.jpg

through some slicks on it to see if they would fit
IMG_0239_zps2a4faf44.jpg

And then put some different rear wheels on it for now while I drive it around

IMG_0420_zps46a64db5.jpg

i havnt found any rust yet, my 75 sport has tons of rust on the rear quaters

i'll give ya $1201 for it :D

love how it looks with the slicks, you got a great deal

lot better looking than how I found mine.

and you paid less.

I paid $1750 for a basket case.

here in idaho ive found my 75 sport for 300$ a 76 sport for 250$ and this and theres a /6 demon in the next town over for 1200

Nice, there were only 3965 factory 360 dusters made in 1974, I didn't notice, is that a 4 speed? If so those are very rare, only 586 were built, I have 2 buddies that are the original owners of 4 speed cars . These car's were very much overlooked, and production wise very rare, look's nice, great find!

Yeah the guy that sold it was amazed how much i knew about dusters, i didnt wanna bring up there was less than 4000 made cuz the price might have gone up haha

Originally it was yellow with 2 white stripes, I kinda wanna make it a drag/daily driver. Do all the body work on it then paint it an original color, order stripe kit, and maybe scoops, not sure about the scoops yet and some good looking rims, my dads boss has a 68 fury at our shop with some nice 17s that looked awesome under this, but i didnt get a picture of them :(

Great score! I have a soft spot for Duster 360's.

Attachments

• 2012 monster mopar fall ball 036.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 359
Saving a Duster 360 at any price is a good save in my book. You did good! Thanks for saving it-Now have some fun.
I am trying to convince another member to save his 360 Duster 4 speed from being cut up & parted out-wish me luck.
-Lou

thats a great find .if that car sat in a field on pei for 10 years all that would be left of it would be half the bumpers and some of the window trim.

-
Back