74 Duster head liner

-

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Ok so far i can get all interior parts,except the head liner,IF i buy this 74 Duster we will be doing a color change, so how do i deal with this issue.

Is that a board type, what condition? If so, check out the last page (7) of my build (see link in my signature). I repaired damage and recovered with fabric. Would have been real easy if not water damaged. I probably should have checked for a better core at local yard. Still happy with outcome and saved hundreds$

The plastic head boards are pricey. I have noticed them in colors. There paintable.
Fabric units come in colors. You only need the bow's.

Here's the ABS kind

http://www.amazon.com/Acme-AFH34-Uncovered-Plastic-Headliner-Uncovered/dp/B0050N7BK4

I bought one for my Duster. I got the kind that was already covered in foam and tier grain vinyl (this one), but I wouldn't do that again. The adhesive they use is crap, so the vinyl detached from the ABS and I had to re-glue it using 3m adhesive. Worked great, but if you want it covered it would be better to just do it yourself and do it right the first time.

Is that a board type, what condition? If so, check out the last page (7) of my build (see link in my signature). I repaired damage and recovered with fabric. Would have been real easy if not water damaged. I probably should have checked for a better core at local yard. Still happy with outcome and saved hundreds$

nice job

The plastic head boards are pricey. I have noticed them in colors. There paintable.
Fabric units come in colors. You only need the bow's.

Ihave been told i could do that but what about front and back that have the little teeth to stretch and grab?

-
Back