74 duster kickdown

-

armyreaper62

Reaction score
ok i need a kickdown cable for a 74 duster any websites i could order one from?

I put a Lokar on mine and it not only looks fantastic but works great. Sure cleans up the look alot from the stock setup. That's my recommendation.

i have a transmission but im not sure what it is...the guy said it came out of a car that had a 360 engine.. any1 know what transmissions came with mopars with 360's

Looks like LOKAR OR Bouchillon both work great.
I bought one from Bouchillon and it was a very simple, easy, intatallation, and works flawlessly.

I'm about as mechanical as a tree-toed sloth, so that says a lot for that unit...

automatic? 727's and 904's... unless your 360 is a magnum,which is newer, then I have no idea.....

well i have no idea what it came out of...or if it was a magnum or not...but if i get mancini 727 kickdown cables...and it turns out 2 be a 904 do u think it would still work on the 727? i dont want 2 spend more money then i have 2 lol

The Lokar cable is cheaper :D

The cable works for both the 727 and 904

I'm sure you have a LA small block.... but you could be the 1% that has the magnum... it' be from an 88 (or some year around there) or newer vehicle....

I think the first Magnums were 1992's and that they never came in a car; trucks only.

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.... and they always had 4-speed/ O.D. (A-500 or A-518 trannys...)

Easy way to tell a 904 is the pan is fairly square with a corner knocked off.

The 727 pan is almost square, but kicks out about an inch for the dipstick tube.

-
Back