74 scamp

-

Bigworm

Reaction score
71A5FBDF-1982-42C1-811C-3CD28305971E.jpeg
F5EE9965-4852-49E6-BCEB-42B989242C5C.jpeg
Hey, new to the abody forum. These posts helped me with a few issues I had With my car so I thought I’d better join..here’s my girl

Looks good. I don't know how you guys do it "up there" where the summer is about 1/2 a day long LOL It's short enough here. T' other day, the high here did not break 45F. That's F, not C

Looks good. I don't know how you guys do it "up there" where the summer is about 1/2 a day long LOL It's short enough here. T' other day, the high here did not break 45F. That's F, not C
I know I’m getting sick of the winters lol ready to move to a warmer climate!! it finally hit 70 degrees here it’s supposed to hold for a few days hopefully It’s been a cool spring.

Very nice! Welcome aboard from the swamp. Where walking outside results in a soaked t shirt in 5 minutes. Lol
More pics, please :D
Tell me about your tires and wheels.

Very nice! Welcome aboard from the swamp. Where walking outside results in a soaked t shirt in 5 minutes. Lol
More pics, please :D
Tell me about your tires and wheels.
Thank you, oh man might be a bit too hot for this ol Canadian the rims are vision wheels legend series and the tires are akina 235/45ZR17 I’ll get more pics tomorrow after I wash it she’s a bit road grimy right now!!!

Hey Bigworm I'm right below ya in Bisbee N.D. with a 73 Scamp it's derivable but still restoring it. You ever get down this far stop by.

I bought my car in Texas. Sweated my Canadian *** off loading it up and trying it down!

Cley

-
Back