74 Valiant More Door is DONE!

-

74DartSwinger360

The Brat Pack
Reaction score
Finally finished the 74 valiant that we picked up a year ago as a gutted shell with most of the interior left. Buffed and polished the original paint and it came back to life.
Tossed in a 318 out of the tan 73 duster and it runs strong but is a total mystery of what parts are inside. Also left the paint as is on it.
Rebuilt the front end and added a front sway bar may even toss a factory rear sway bar on to if we change the rear end out.
Just gonna keep looking for an 8 1/4 with a sure grip to replace the 7 1/4 even though it is a perfectly fine for what we gonna do with it.

Let me know how you like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 372
I loved it since you first got it...the color, the real bumpers it has. I know it's one smooth ride. Nice job Emilio, be very proud!!

outstanding....bit cornfused...that the original pain or has it been reshot at some point???

Looks great,seen this Moar door at the yard this past week doing some "shopping".Asked the counter guy and all he could relay was it belonged to "two guys roaming the yard". :/

Attachments

• 7-24-14 002.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 305
  • 7-24-14 003.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 314
  • 7-24-14 001.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 326
I loved it since you first got it...the color, the real bumpers it has. I know it's one smooth ride. Nice job Emilio, be very proud!!
Thanks David it has been a sweet project. Just cant wait to get it tagged and insured to start driving it. :burnout:
How is SC treating you?

outstanding....bit cornfused...that the original pain or has it been reshot at some point???
It is the original paint that it rolled of the line with just been brought back to life with a good polish and wax that I need to do again.

That's awesome Emilio!
Thanks Chuckie how ya been dude?

Looks great,seen this Moar door at the yard this past week doing some "shopping".Asked the counter guy and all he could relay was it belonged to "two guys roaming the yard". :/
Man that thing is bad *** have thought of thrown some tall and wide tires on the back
Looks sweet Emilio!
C
Thanks Cal. How ya been? Saw you had a ton of fun on your road trip

Thanks David it has been a sweet project. Just cant wait to get it tagged and insured to start driving it. :burnout: How is SC treating you? It is the original paint that it rolled of the line with just been brought back to life with a good polish and wax that I need to do again. Thanks Chuckie how ya been dude?
im ok. been better, but that's not important.

Awesome job there.
Good to see someone fixing up a 4 door instead of parting it out as usual.
I have a soft spot for 4 doors....

Simple, handsome, honest Mopar. Perfection. :)

Wonderful machine...congrats on finishing a project and thanks for sharing your pictures!

Awesome job there.
Good to see someone fixing up a 4 door instead of parting it out as usual.
I have a soft spot for 4 doors....
We had originaly bought it to hack it up but dug into it and it was too solid to cut up
Cool car.
Thanks it amazing how much a set of wheels changes a car
O hell ya! :prayer:
Thanks Woody Now I just gotta get the Dart done. How is your 74 comin along?

Simple, handsome, honest Mopar. Perfection. :)

Wonderful machine...congrats on finishing a project and thanks for sharing your pictures!
Thanks
How did your front spoiler install go? Could ya post a few pics of it mounted and what you mounted it too?

I like it.nice driver...
It rides incredibly smooth just around the neighborhood

Very nice. It's great seeing these cars preserved and loved. At shows I always try to show my appreciation for the 4 doors and the wagons.

Have fun with it.

Steve

-
Back