Status
Not open for further replies.

dusterdan

Sublime Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Need to fill that gaping hole in your dash with something factory correct that works?!? Then here's your hot ticket and for only $25 shipped! I have this radio from a 75' dart that I bought that was advertised as being am/fm but turned out only being am:( It has a sticker on it notifying me that it has been rebuilt at one point. There is a very slight amount of surface rust but nothing that you'd see when mounted or anything that wouldn't clean up in 5mins with some elbow grease lol Anyways, I have no use for it but maybe you do so here it is, just trying to recover some of what I lost. Shipping will be on your dime, I accept USPS $ order or paypal.

Also for sale are the factory original windlaces from my 70' duster. They're in re-usable driver shape but will need some filler (think silicon) to fill in some of the pieces missing. They can be painted and will look great for a 5-footer though...$10 shipped

Some bench seat hinge covers from, i'm not positive, but I think a 73 dart sport. These are warped but with heat (blow dryer or heat gun) can be easily straightened back out. $10 shipped

Thanks for looking, send me a PM. -Dan
Take it all for $35 shipped:cheers:

Attachments

• IMG_0646.JPG
    129.8 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0645.JPG
    172.7 KB · Views: 119
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back