-
Status
Not open for further replies.

73drtsport

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I'm not sure what this moulding/tail panel is called, but the application is for a 1975 dodge dart sport. (Rear panel center section) It's in good shape id call it good driver quality. Has normal weathering/wear and little scratches, and there is a tiny "dent" that you really have to look closely to see.
Located in 98604, sw washington state
$45 bucks plus buyer pays shipping.

20210211_224835.jpg

20210211_224855.jpg

20210203_125450.jpg

Last edited:
No I was just curious about the application. I don't recall ever seeing one on a 73 .... I thought they came on 75s. Was it part of a package I dont know about ?

I have a 73 Sport I just finished, plus I owned another purchased new in '73. That panel is not from a '73.

1975 Dart Sport only. Other years had individual bezels around the taillights with no center panel. Similar situation with 1975 Dusters.

Hey good to know! I changed my ad. I was also curious if it was just a package because it actually came off of my 73 sport. The title said 73 but back when I had that car I had little knowledge of mopars and hadn't the slightest idea about fender tags, vin matching etc so the car may have had the remains of a cannibalized 75 rear end? I never checked and the car is long gone. I'll show a picture of the rear of that car with this panel on it.

20210212_093645.jpg

Actually now I see it. It never dawned on me until now but the paint shade is different from the fender/door to the rear clip. Haha car was most likely a mutt! I remember seeing that but I never thought much of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey good to know! I changed my ad. I was also curious if it was just a package because it actually came off of my 73 sport. The title said 73 but back when I had that car I had little knowledge of mopars and hadn't the slightest idea about fender tags, vin matching etc so the car may have had the remains of a cannibalized 75 rear end? I never checked and the car is long gone. I'll show a picture of the rear of that car with this panel on it.

View attachment 1715688564

Actually now I see it. It never dawned on me until now but the paint shade is different from the fender/door to the rear clip. Haha car was most likely a mutt! I remember seeing that but I never thought much of it.
Randys4406 has the matching lights to go with that panel i believe. If they are a matching set ,and he still has the lights I would love to have the whole set . Does anyone know how to notify him of this thread so all three of us can get together on it. Just don't wanna buy one without the other.

Randys4406 has the matching lights to go with that panel i believe. If they are a matching set ,and he still has the lights I would love to have the whole set . Does anyone know how to notify him of this thread so all three of us can get together on it. Just don't wanna buy one without the other.
Like this. @randys4406

Well, at least somebody got some detailed pics, wasn't us. :wtf:
If cool hand wants more pics id be glad to post some more! I tried capturing the dent in a picture but you couldn't see it. Id probably have to get a picture of it in the sunlight but it's never sunny in the pacific northwest in the winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back