75 Dart

-

mewk61

Reaction score
Well, it is almost on the road. My son and I worked on this for a driver for the us to have some fun with.Windshield needs installed and we are rolling it out.
Feedback is always welcome. I had suggestions to remove the bumper guards, but the boys actually like them. Go figure.
Thanks

Attachments

• photo-2.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 163
  • photo-3.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 156
  • photo-4.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 165
  • photo-5.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 154
I am planning on taking the wheels of and powder coat them black. Windshield goes in on Saturday and out for the first drive(legally) in over two years.

That looks really smooth.
That has to be the most plush interior I have seen in a dart.

The bucket seats came from a 1975 Plymouth Valiant I bought from Lee Robinson on FABO. Same interior color as my original. There isn't a bad spot on the seats.
The dash we took out and removed the wood grain wall paper and underneath was a grain look we liked. It was originally the maroon dash that was just too much. My son tore out the gauges and hand painted the needles white/blue and changed out the dash lights to blue.

Thanks for the comments.

Very nice car...the Special Edition was very upscale, with options like an inside hood release and a 'fuel pacer' where the left fender-mounted turn signal indicator will come on when you get on the accelerator too much.

-
Back