75 Dodge 24,000 survivor

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
They did not use a dodge with round headlights for the DUKES only furys, in later episodes they used both plymouth and dodges with the square quad stacked headlamps,(signed Dukes of Hazzard Expert) LOL
Yes they did in a few episodes. One being "Happy Birthday General Lee" Huge Dukes fan here, had 2 General Lees and a Rosco car. Have met all of them and have some pretty cool stuff but yes MOSTLY 77-78 furys and Monacos was used. They also used AMC`s.

I am helping the mechanic who called me about value and i told him
what book price is and what has been posted and he said that the widow wouldn't take less than 4000.00
she wants it to stay original with /6

sounds like she watches to much barrettt jackson,.

I just sold this. It had 49,000 actual miles, 318 auto for 1,500 3 weeks ago. It was mint but sadly no one wanted her. The original hubcaps was in the trunk.
027-1.jpg

Thats cheap, I'd pay that. And use it for my summer car.

Yes they did in a few episodes. One being "Happy Birthday General Lee" Huge Dukes fan here, had 2 General Lees and a Rosco car. Have met all of them and have some pretty cool stuff but yes MOSTLY 77-78 furys and Monacos was used. They also used AMC`s.

No split in the grille i could be wrong but i thought that was a fury

Here is a 75 from "Swamp Molly" I will post more later. I have rear shots as well. Again, they used a lot of different cars, Monacos, Furys, coronets, AMC`s.In One armed Bandits they used 74 and 75 Monacos! (formerly known as police 1 and police 2 yes they still exist!)

tj1-vi.jpg

I can get a screen grab from Happy Birthday General Lee if you like as well. Trust me on Dukes related questions.

Here is Jims REAL General Lee "ski" car that I drove when I went to Covington Georiga to a Dukes event Wayne Wooten put on. It was the one that went up on 2 wheels that Buz Bundy drove. Also Here is police 2 from One Armed Bandits!
dukes025.jpg

dukes031.jpg

Here is police 2
dukes028.jpg

dukes027.jpg

dukes029.jpg

It come out of Cliff Shaws junkyard and the actually got the original engine to turn over after 25 years and got it running. That same yard is where Lee #1 was found.

Here is a 75 from "Swamp Molly" I will post more later. I have rear shots as well. Again, they used a lot of different cars, Monacos, Furys, coronets, AMC`s.In One armed Bandits they used 74 and 75 Monacos! (formerly known as police 1 and police 2 yes they still exist!)

tj1-vi.jpg

I can get a screen grab from Happy Birthday General Lee if you like as well. Trust me on Dukes related questions.

glad you posted that pix - it never was odvius to me , thanks for giving me new insite

No problem!!!!! Believe it or not I have Byron Cherry(Coy Duke) and Ben Jones (Cooter) number on my cell phone lol. Just seen James Best again this summer as well as Ben Jones. Next summer I will be seeing Cathy Bach(Daisy) and Rick Hurst (Cletus) I have a glove compartment lid from my General and it is collecting quite a few sigs on it!!!!!!

No problem!!!!! Believe it or not I have Byron Cherry(Coy Duke) and Ben Jones (Cooter) number on my cell phone lol. Just seen James Best again this summer as well as Ben Jones. Next summer I will be seeing Cathy Bach(Daisy) and Rick Hurst (Cletus) I have a glove compartment lid from my General and it is collecting quite a few sigs on it!!!!!!
true fact , i was pictured first in line at books a miilion when ben jones came to wilson promoting his book. it was in the wilson times.

He is a super person who loves what he does. His wife Alma is super nice as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back