-
Status
Not open for further replies.

aztropic

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
WANTED! 1975 Duster 360 NOS door stripes part #'s 3811514/5. They are a 2 color stripe (black printed on white) Matches material below. Offering $300 each side.:happy1:

007-2.jpg

Already did - he didn't seem very interested. He needed me to provide all the dimensions and then was pushing to layer white material on black instead of printing the black on white as the originals are.

Here's a pic of the entire stripe to jog memories.
(no,phoenix graphix doesn't currently reproduce them)

005-3.jpg

...........I'll check this weekend 4 ya.........i have a few kits left from the lot i got in the late 90s when a couple of dealers closed............kim.....

Phoenix Graphix is currently looking to reproduce this snappy stripe for the 1975 Plymouth Duster 360.If someone can help them out,they will give you a copy of the reproduced kit for your troubles.

Update... Phoenix Graphix has FINALLY completed the reproduction of this stripe set.I've seen the new kit and am frankly,disappointed.Unfortunately,their artist only had 1 original quarter panel and 2 fender stripes to work from,so the other 5 stripes in the set were a best guess scenario.Definitely NOT an exact reproduction of the originals (designs of tail panel stripes are way off) but better than nothing I suppose.

aztropic

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back