Status
Not open for further replies.

res1vw21

It's only metal
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Contact seller
Well it's a '75 duster. It currently has a hump and 4spd pedals in it along with a 5x4-1/2 inch bolt pattern 8 1/4. It will be a roller again but the k member is a /6 non spool mount with drums.

Rust and body:
This would make a great race car as it is already lightened. There is quite a bit of rust in the drivers floor but shouldn't be a big deal, as replacement floors are easily obtained. The passengers floor probably needs replacement too. The drivers 1/4 is rusted but I have a complete decent 1/4 that goes with the car. I believe the passenger side is decent with at the most a few very small spots near the wheel. Other wise the body appears to be decent with only minor dings and dents. The grill is slightly damaged and comes with a decent '74? grill. I know they are a little different. The hood was also pinned, so there are holes where the pins go in.

Glass:
All the glass was shot out but I do have all the windows except the windshield that go with the car as well.

Seats:
The rear seats look like they have been recovered but the front bench needs to be redone, it isn't original to the car.

Interior:
door panels look ok, some small cracks but nothing major. I think the rest of the interior is decent, but yet again I would like to take a closer look. I think the headliner is also decent.

Dash:
The dash and wiring have been modified but for the right price I have another dash frame and wiring to go with it.

Engine and Tranny:
She was originally a /6 with a 4spd but I have a 318 that needs a rebuild and a 904 that I can include for a little extra. I also have a /6 that I was told ran when pulled and a known good /6 904 that could be added in. I have an auto brake pedal I can swap out for the 4spd pedals and I can take out the hump.

Overall this car is decent and I don't want to part her out more then I already have, she would make a great project.

Any questions please feel free to ask. Please email for more pics.

I am open to offers including parts for my '70 challenger. I would like to get 350 for the 4spd parts and the 8 1/4(I need to verify). I have WA title in hand.

Local Delivery is also available (98033)

Thanks -Ross-
425 890 1170

001.JPG

003.JPG

DCP_4189.jpg

DCP_4190.jpg

DCP_4196.jpg

DCP_4336.jpg

002.JPGr.jpg

004.JPGr.jpg

005.JPGr.jpg

006.JPGr.jpg

Hey Ross, I thought you were going to give that to me. :toothy10: Seriously, If you don't get any bites on the complete car I am interested in the 8 1/4.

BTW - Rob called and he's probably coming over this weekend to take the core support from my Dart. At this rate I may not have anything left for the scrap yard.:-D

bump

Yes I know you would like the 8 1/4. just out of curiosity what is it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back