Not open for further replies.

r.czankner

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
75 Duster grill and bezels

Located in Allentown, PA

Came out of a 75 duster, No cracks that I see and marker lights are good. Comes with a good set of Headlight Bezels, the PLYMOUTH letters are a little faded and could use a repaint.

90 obo plus shipping, I can negotiate.

IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2059.jpg

IMG_2060.jpg

IMG_2064.jpg

IMG_2067.jpg

other set of bezels.

IMG_1920.jpg

IMG_1919.jpg

Grill is for 73/74 Plymouth Duster. 75/76 had a bevel in the grill somewhat like the front edge of the hood and has the orange emblem in the center. For 70 this is a steal, look around at the prices other people are asking.. Someone needs to buy this!

Thanks, i got it in trade, it said 75. It needs to go, its mint, no cracks and all the tabs are there.

Put it this way, if I didn't already have one I would buy it. This is seriously the best price I have seen on a grill in quite some time.

I got it in a trade for a door and a truck lid.. so 100 bucks. But it came with another dart grill, i made out on the trade, why not pass it on to members here. i made like 40 bucks on it.

Shipping is the pain.

It was 36 bucks for one grill to ship. I would have to calculate this one.

I could post four or five links with the same year grill in worse condition for anywhere between 150 to 300 hundred bucks.. It feels like the fabled sharktooth is spiking up the price of the other grills.

i am in for the 73 grille, pm me your phone number please.

thanks

I am glad to see it go out of my garage as a seller. The Daily Driver needs to be in the garage. I would rather give it away cheap then have it set around for high prices. I would rather pass stuff on to other people than have it set around and break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back