'75 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jos51700 - Interest in these has only come from the east coast where I'd assume they rust or the bolts rust and folks have to break them off to restore their engine bays. To all I promised pic to they are coming today. Internet was down over the weekend. Back up this morning.

Micboroff - got your message after all. I did not realize folks could leave me a visitor message on my profile page. Pm's are easier for me to answer in a timely manner as the FABO site emails me when I have one. Just click on my handle and select the "send PM" option. Bumper filler is restorable. Some sundamage, but a long way from horrible. PM me your email address for pics.

what are you asking for the rear bumper? Looks to be in good shape, is it? Our 74 Duster's bumper got crunched. Send me a PM on this, thxs

I'm looking for the front bumper and the splash shields that bolt to the firewall and keep debris from the door hinges.I believe they are plastic.

Unfortunately moparfive the taillight harness is cut and missing sections of wire. djbuck, the splash panels are there and good. I'll send you a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back