-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gerty

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Contact seller
Here is a good project for someone. I used to own this car and it belongs to my Buddy now. He needs to sell it to finance his '41 Willis kit car. Excuse the dust but it has been in body shop limbo for a long time.
Here are some details.
The engine is a La 360 with a Magnum head swap. It was a crate short block with a mild Summit cam and the heads were from a MP crate motor. There is an oil leak at the rear of the pan, probable the gasket but not sure.
Transmission is a 727, with a B & M shift kit, torque converter (think it was 2400 stall) and B&M shifter. New trans lines. Also the trans has a leak.
TTi headers and full 2 1/2 x-pipe exhaust system with Magnaflows.
New radiator, aluminum master cyl, brake lines, rotors, bearings, shoes and hardware.
8 3/4 with 3.23 open gears. It's a '66 b body housing with the perches moved in for the off set spring hangers. Springs are new 2 1/2 over stock. Weld Racing wheels that polish up nice. I think it has 275-60s on the rear.
The floors are nice.The left lower quarter and trunk drop off have been replaced. The right side will need fixed. Probably some more small patches will be needed.
The Duster is located in Burkesville Ky. Asking price is $ 5500. Clear title in the owners name.
If anyone is interested PM me and I'll get you a # to call.

oj 1.jpg

oj2.jpg

oj3.jpg

ojf.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back