Not open for further replies.

dartfreak75

Restore it, Dont part it!
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for a set of 74/75 driver quality tail
light bezels mine are pitted and peeling pretty bad. Just seeing whats out there. Thanks

Had the same problem with my 75 Swinger. Ended up peeling what I could and sanded (Ugh) the rest off (the chrome). Then filled the pits with bondo and painted them the same color as the car.
It is a real pain, and lots of elbow grease. but by looking at it now you would not know it was not stock.
Good luck with finding good bezels. At least now you have an alternative. Lastly, I had the bumpers stripped of chrome and painted them also.

Looking for a set of 74/75 driver quality tail
light bezels mine are pitted and peeling pretty bad. Just seeing whats out there. Thanks
Im new here on this sight, but I think I have a set but need to dig them up and take pics but don't know how to send pics but can send them thru my phone.

Im new here on this sight, but I think I have a set but need to dig them up and take pics but don't know how to send pics but can send them thru my phone.
Ok bud I will PM you. I can also help walk you thru the uploading pictures process. But I will PM you my phone number.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back