-
Status
Not open for further replies.

gdonovan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
Looking for an over the counter Carter 750 AFB or Edelbrock AFB/AVS variant, mechanical choke preferred. I'm just going to machine off the choke provisions so the less to remove the better.

Will consider a 750 CFM Street Demon for the right price.

PM me with what you have

Gary

P.S. Not looking for a OEM factory installed carb.

street demon.jpg

afb.jpg

thunder.jpg

Last edited:
I feel compelled to add images to the first posting.

No Holley's or Holley clones please. They are fine carb's but NOT what I'm looking for. Nor am I looking for intake manifolds. Or air cleaners.

I'm only vaguely interested in the Street Demon if the price is right as I'd have to go out and purchase a strip kit to make adjustments.

Thank you

I feel compelled to add images to the first posting.

No Holley's or Holley clones please. They are fine carb's but NOT what I'm looking for. Nor am I looking for intake manifolds. Or air cleaners.

I'm only vaguely interested in the Street Demon if the price is right as I'd have to go out and purchase a strip kit to make adjustments.

Thank you
I have carter#2900-9637-sa good shape, will sell for $75 plus shipping @ $15 had on dodge pick-up.

And what is the CFM rating of this carburetor? 625 cfm. What is the title of the thread?

[WANTED] 750-800CFM AFB/AVS or Street Demon

I swear I have received more useless PM 's and postings in this thread than an ad on Craigslist which I didn't think was possible.

Picked up a new Carter Competition AFB 750 with choke for $120 shipped off ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back