-
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnson1550

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a used (less than one season) Street Demon carb for sale. Model #1904. I also have the metering rod spring kit and several squirters that will go with this carb. I can also throw in a milled down spacer block that is required to have when installing this carb on a stock cast iron manifold. I ran this carb while I had my thermoquad off and was rebuilding it. Looking for $300 /plus the ride for everything or will trade for small block a body headers of good quality and condition, LD340 intake in good condition. I can take paypal you cover the fees. Located in Concord NH.

Here is a pic of the carb. I can take more if needed. The spacer is 1/2" thick and is the spreadbore to spreadbore style adapter. The spacer started as a 1" spacer but had a machine shop take it down to 1/2" for hood clearance. I used this carb on a stock cast iron manifold and stock 340 air cleaner.

Attachments

• IMG_0829.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 355
price lowered to $275 for everything you pay the shipping. Willing to meet in the NH area for delivery. Thanks

Price change! $275 shipped to your door in the continental US. Buyer just covers pay pal fees. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back