76 cordoba

-

jimjimjimmy

lobsterman
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
what would a 76 Cordoba with 60 thousand miles that is all original and near mint with a 400 4bbl . its a shitty light green color and it has the ugly green interior but you would hardly know someone ever sat in it. I have a chance at it . the car has never seen rain or snow and kept in a climate control garage for its whole life .

well - YOU know how hard it is to answer this kind of thing... we all have to set our own limits on things.. with that said, IF it were me - I would go between $4 and $5000 - it's sounds like it's in great shape - but it's not really a collectible

well - YOU know how hard it is to answer this kind of thing... we all have to set our own limits on things.. with that said, IF it were me - I would go between $4 and $5000 - it's sounds like it's in great shape - but it's not really a collectible

your right the only things it got going for it is the mint condition and it's a big block car .

I don't know enough about Chrysler's 'LeanBurn' system, but I remember a buddy's mom had a leanburn 400 Cordoda (76 or 77 I believe). I remember it being a lemon...

I will say this: They are very nice riding cars! I've seen some with some mags and wide tires on the back, and they can be made to look nice.
A big upgrade is ditchin the lean burn, and open up the exhaust a little. That 400 will surprise ya if you do that.

I will say this: They are very nice riding cars! I've seen some with some mags and wide tires on the back, and they can be made to look nice.
A big upgrade is ditchin the lean burn, and open up the exhaust a little. That 400 will surprise ya if you do that.
like a Mopar Caddylack with balls!

get rid of the lean burn if ya get it. value? worth only what it is worth to you if ya buy it.

its like this: ask 100 people on here if they would like to have a 69 383 roadrunner. they are die hard A body mopar fans. 99% will say YES. ask them which is worth more $$, this mentioned roadrunner, or a 318 70 dart. same with this Cordoba. if ya pay $4000 for it, are ya happy or had ya rather put that into a comparable A body!? it is what makes yo u happy! ha

-
Back