76 duster parts

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need something I may be willing to swap right now looking for 0 balance 130 tooth flywheel - Z (torque) bar - clutch rods and bench seat all for a body - (4) 14" wheel poverty hubcaps prefer red line

I'm sure someone needs that hard to find part big or little hate to see it get scraped

dodge71demon I have a nice Z bar, rods, ball studs and a box full of 4 speed odds and ends I would be willing to trade for the items listed in thread #8. Let me know, thanks Ron.

I am interested in the gauge cluster. Pm me price + shipping. Thanks

dodge71demon I have a nice Z bar, rods, ball studs and a box full of 4 speed odds and ends I would be willing to trade for the items listed in thread #8. Let me know, thanks Ron.
I'll pull them and go from there --thanks

what's the status of the dash pad? another member and myself were interested thanks! also the kick panels.....

If it has an 8.25 rear end I am interested in that.
Sorry but that's one of things I want there is a person in south bend that I spoke to that has one for $150 (I Think) if interested PM me with your email and I'll forward the info to you

How about the deck lid lock, I need the lock and keeper, key if available but not necessary. Shipping to 77306.

Thanks,

Bill

Hi. I'm interested in the small bracket that the jack fits into in the trunk. It is located near rear tail light. PLMK Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back