-
Status
Not open for further replies.

HawaiiDuster

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Contact seller
I was planning on using this as a donor car for another project, but things/projects change. Its a bucket seat console car with the fold down rear seat, 318/auto, P/disc brakes, 8 1/4, P/S. Haven't tried starting it since I didn't buy for the drivetrain or to drive it. I've had it for a few years, so now its just taking up space. VIN VL29G $1500

Would really like to trade for a 73+ Abody K-member, lca w/swaybar tabs, disc brake spindles (preferrably with dustshields) + $800. That way I don't have to take it off this car or go hunting for parts.

Only have these pics right now, but will try to get more if I have the time. The wheels on the car aren't on there anymore, it was just to hold the car up (jeep wheels that couldn't roll because it touched on the inside) If you would like specific pics, I will try to get them before I leave for my trip.

The car is located in Las Vegas.

76duster1.jpg

76duster2.jpg

looks like a really nice car with some good options. what color was it originally? i wouldn't part it i would fix it back!

yes it is QUITE solid. I bought 2 vehicles from him about 6 weeks ago. and saw this one up close while I was out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back