Status
Not open for further replies.

rrvolare

19Swinger69
Reaction score
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
Contact seller
This is the one that contains the photos ... Hopefully i attached the correct ones this time.
10000 firm....
Thanks

044.jpg

046.jpg

048.jpg

050.jpg

052.jpg

060.jpg

061.jpg

062.jpg

Nice ride...what size engine,,,is it stock...is it matching #'s car.... how many miles, any rust, is it original paint, has it ever been painted...

You know, I didn't care much for these cars when they first came out, but this one is really cool. Like it a lot. Free bump for you, and good luck on your sale.

Beautiful car! I have only ever seen one blue one before. Oh, and nice use of the microfiber cloth to cover your tag!
BUMP!

Thanks Guys ... I do believe that the roof only has been touched up ... reason unknown ... Original engine was a 318 , no longer in vehicle .. now crate motor 380 horse , original trans 2800 stahl and 391 gears ...

That's a nice car. again...never seen one with the vinyl top either. That's cool.

I had to call rrvolare and tell him that now wasn't the right time for me to buy a car...maybe in a month or two...

I already have three cars...I have one apart in my garage and two of them in storage...my house and garage are too small...

I am going to have a new born baby in my house at the middle to end of May...:cheers:

It's a great deal for someone...

Now I have to tell the wifey tonight...see will be sad but understandable...:love7:

...didn't the aspen/volare come out the next year after the duster..wouln't it be a '77 ?
The reason I ask that in the Vauxhall world, the cars in the states invaribly were registered with the wrong year..and I think (click into old memories) that my old girl friend was given one for x-mas of '77 and it was a new model. Perhaps it was manufactured in '76 but a '77 model ??

Sorry for butting in but this is interesting..

Geassy

...didn't the aspen/volare come out the next year after the duster..wouln't it be a '77 ?
The reason I ask that in the Vauxhall world, the cars in the states invaribly were registered with the wrong year..and I think (click into old memories) that my old girl friend was given one for x-mas of '77 and it was a new model. Perhaps it was manufactured in '76 but a '77 model ??

Sorry for butting in but this is interesting..

Geassy

Volare/aspen came out in 1976

OK, my bad. It was the Volare Road Runner and Dodge Aspen R/T, appeared in 1977..from http://www.allpar.com/model/aspen.html. The plain janes were manufactured late '75 and sold as '76s. I am surprised chrysler canabalized their dart/duster market with esentially the same car with different body treatment.

Thank-you..I learned something today.

grassy

Price has been readjusted back to 10000.... i spoke to wife myself and basically we realized letting a 22000 mile car go for 8000 dollars was not a smart move at this time... i readjusted the ad and it should be corrected within next couple of days .....
1. 380-400 hp crate motor ( carb to pan ) with less than "2000 miles accumulated " with MSD ignition = should be worth 4000 dollars ( minimal ) . Basically getting a 22000 mile car for and additional 4000 dollars ....... TURN KEY ..... needs nothing ....
I will decide in next month if i will keep it and remove vinyl top and install rear spoiler ..... OR i will remove crate motor and reinstall a stock 318 engine .... and then readjust selling price back between 7500-8000....
NOT to mention most of the Volare RR were Orange .... this BLUE one in my opinon is pretty rare color combo .......
I would like to have seen it go to Eric's wife and understand the situation at hand , but at this time i am going to concentrate more towards selling my FOX body Mustang GT instead . Guys thanks for the nice words and i will chat with you later ..............Frank

10000 dollars for a car capable of running mid 12.5 to 13 seconds with a drag radial and also capable cruising with NO overheating concerns i say is worth every bit of 10000 .... again turn key ...... no assembly needed ....
The old 8000 dollar ship has sailed into to sunset !
Thanks

At this time .... car is not forsale ....... need to discuss issue with wife on how to proceed .... we do have an interested buyer , but wife having second thoughts ..... NOT to mention that sight i had it forsale on totaly "&^%%^" the new asking price ..... so i emailed them my thoughts and to take it off the market ..... I will keep you posted if we do decide to sell to interested party .... Again thanks for the nice comments .

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back