Not open for further replies.

318willrun

Utube channel 318willrun
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Contact seller
It's a unrestored vehicle so if you want show quality and perfection, read no further because this is the wrong truck for you. In 2018 we took this on our Route 66 trip, putting on almost 4k miles. In 2019, we took this up to the MI UP all the way to Drummond Island. This isn't a warranty, but I'd get in it today and leave for a 1000 mile destination. It's solid, very solid truck - I'd say about 96% rust free. 360 4bbl, 727, Dana 44 front, 9.25 back with 3.55 sure grip. Removable roof is in poor condition but it serves it's purpose and I've never taken it off. I rattle can painted from the bottom chrome on down, the rest of the paint is original. I don't have time for dealings as I'm overwhelmingly busy, so 5700 Firm. That means 5699.99 doesn't buy it, clear? Located in the NW corner of IL

DSCN1088.JPG

Last edited:
2 worst places for rust - drivers rear 1/4 and passenger door bottom - water must have been trapped in the door seal. We also used silicone around the removable roof seam to keep it from leaking.

rust.jpg

more rust.jpg

Last edited:
As I continue to get questions on this, I thought this video might answer some of them. Also, the factory bucket seat covers are in poor condition under the seat covers we have on them. This video is very recent, and I did put a little bondo over the rust spot shown above in post 3 on the 1/4 panel. Also, when I made the video I tried the horn and it didn't blow, and the cruise control isn't hooked up (I've never had it hooked up so assume it doesn't work). As seen in this video, no radio. Keep in mind, it's a 44 year old vehicle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back