[SOLD] 77 dodge tradesman hippie street van

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cosig bought this 3 years ago but if he still has it he may sell it to you being he just bought her a new van instead.

Yep Thanks JD Mopar guess I need a better pair of eye glasses....did realize it after I sent the message....am so keen to get my B van fixed, LOTS of rust from being out in the Florida salt air since 1976.....all round the edge of the roof and down the sides if the windshield. cars in Florida tend to rust from the top down, not like up north!

I remember this being on ebay a couple of years ago and he also had a late 60's valiant for sale I was considering buying

Thanks! for the info dodge71demon....I'll get in touch with Cosig, just in case it didn't sell. The moderator kindly sent me his link.

Cosgig is here and I still have the van and it is for sale!! I sent you a PM with some details, and ill also message you through a visitor message on your profile page. I'd love
To see this van go to a good home and be used, I wish I could have followed through with my plan for it!! Geof

to cosgig. Geof, there is a message from me you on your private page....BVANNY

wow this is the 1st time ive seen an old thread bumped and it was still for sell lmao Cool stuff hope yall have a good deal

As the previous owner I had the body blasted and e coat primed. It is a rustfree original and has a new steering box. I also included all of my extra parts with the van which included an 8 3/4 rear & MP headers (nib). I still have a handmade oak overhead console that I had a cabinet maker build for me. It has all brass hardware and is stained blue to match the blue interior and has 3 storage compartments. I also have a set of BB motor mounts. Pics attached

Attachments

• Picture 112.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 209
  • Picture 113.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 207
  • Picture 114.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 214
  • Picture 115.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 201
  • Picture 116.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 193
  • Picture 951.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 217
  • Picture 952.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 208
Thanks Sedanman for the info on the van, and for the pictures.... will give it some thought

slugo has 77 hippie van no side widows pop out rear windows 20 years storage southern born and raised

This must be one I retesting thread to keep getting bumped every couple of years! This van went to BVANNY a couple years ago! Delivered to Ft. Myers, and probably back on the road by now, or at least parts of it! Word from the body shop I delivered it to was that they were going to cut the roof off and put it on BVANNY's original van! They love their van, and the kids even had birthday parties for it!! Hope they're enjoying it by now!!! Geof

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back