[SOLD] 79 b body w/ running 360/904. and disc brakes. (MAGNUM)

-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Mac

www.blueprintengines.com
FABO Vendor
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Let me start off by saying that this is not my car...

Here's the scenario. In my local penny saver is a 55k mile, 79 dodge magnum (44460 NE ohio) that someone bought with good intentions, and then it had a fender bender in the front driver side.

The car has a mint interior, that i have plans to go strip on saturday for my own use.

the heartbreaker for me is, that someone, somewhere could use the running 360/904 that in it, as well as the disc brake setup on the front end. (which will bolt to an A body)

IF someone would want the engine/trans combo from this 50k mile car. I could be enticed to drag this car home and pull it, and let the engine/trans go for $500?

would take another $400 for the disc brake setup?

this guy has literally told me it's going to the scrap yard after i pull the interior, because the front frame rail is rusted.

I hate to see good usable parts go to the crusher...but i'm not putting this car in my front yard for any extended amount of time.

just trying to be helpful to my fellow mopar-ers.

i realize this is an odd...handoff of parts. But just throwing these out there for what i think is a fair price, and enough to make me go get trailer plates and skin some knuckles pulling parts for ya'll.

if i don't get any interest by saturday morning (when i'm headed over there) i'll mark this as sold, and i imagine it's headed to the scrapper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back