-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy S

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm not having luck selling in this economy. I was really looking to sell my truck and buy my buddy's Cuda. My original asking price was $8,000, but I'm down to $6,500 or a Mopar trade of equal value. I'm really looking for a street car that I could occasionally take to the track. The truck has a low mile 1970 340. Tranny is a 727. There's an open high gear 8 1/4 under it now, but I'll include a rebuilt 8 3/4 with a 742 4.10 sure grip. I have a clean title. The truck is not perfect, but runs and drives well. I've taken it to cruises and car shows, but the track keeps calling me. PM or post for details, more pictures, or reasonable offers.

Attachments

• DSCN0473.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 4,067
  • P8210093.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 1,335
  • DSCN0479.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 1,367
  • DSCN0477.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,851
  • DSCN0487.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 1,310
  • DSCN0484.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 1,266
  • P8210095.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 1,420
  • P8220097.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,282
I forgot to add, I'm in NE Pa., in the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area.

Yeah, the cab is from a 72-76 I think. The cab was school bus yellow, you could see some on the firewall, under the door rubber, and with some scratches. I'm kinda in a jamb. I've been working on a 73 Duster for a while. This truck came along and I figured I could drive it while fixing the Duster. Well, you know how that goes. I didn't like the interior in the truck, so I gutted it, Autometer gauges, new seats, new carpet, stereo, steering column, floor shifter......... Then it wasn't fast enough, like anything ever is, so I changed the intake, new Holley Street avenger, chrome box, distributor, found a truck rear, rebuilt the rear......... Now I have a small two car garage. I can't work on either the truck or the Duster while they are both in the garage, so the Duster sat. Now I run into an old friend who has two race cars, and a 73 prostreet Cuda fresh out of the bodyshop. I end up helping him sell his house, just because I had another friend looking for exactly what and where the first friend's house was. The car friend was grateful that he did not have to go through a realtor and offered me the 73 Cuda for a great price. I am not a rich man, so I must sell both the truck and Duster. I'm hoping for a trade that I may be able to sell easier, then put the Duster together and sell that, so I could buy the Cuda. If I trade for a decent drag car, I might just let the Cuda slide by, but the Cuda is my ultimate goal, a nice 12 second street/strip car. I live in NE Pa. Thanks for the compliment.

Are the seats/center section original to the truck or a transplant from some other truck?

Sorry, I sold it in October. The seats were out of a Lil Red.

I did end up with my buddy's Cuda. Body is good, but I'm going to do the full interior treatment like the truck, but with speed hut gauges instead.

Attachments

• PB210143.jpg
    103.8 KB · Views: 1,015
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back