-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tracy S

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I'm looking for a good grille for a 79 or 80 Dodge truck with single round headlights. I will travel within reason, or pay for boxing and shipping if reasonable. The one I have was painted, I stripped it and plan on getting a price to have it chromed if I can't find a decent one. The truck is a driver, so I'm not looking for a NOS grille for $750.00 like the one on e-bay. Pictures and prices are important. Thanks, Keith.

p.s. I do have some A-Body parts for trade or partial trades. A/C heater box with some A/C plumbing, 73 fenders, decent hood with holes for a snorkel scoop, chrome small block valve covers, bumpers with brackets for cores, a decent Duster grille........

I have the grille your looking for, were in NE PA are you? I am in NE PA towards the NY state boarder.

I live in Ashley, which is next to Wilkes-Barre. I've actually talked to you before, I think on a different site for different parts. Could you send me a pic., or pm your phone number? I remember the red stepside that you had for sale, I checked on that daily, but was committed to another project. Anyway, I'm off next week Thursday, Friday and Saturday, and I'll have a rental because my truck got hit in the last snowstorm and will be in the body shop, so a road trip is just what the Doctor ordered to remedy cabin fever.

Nothing is carved in stone yet, still looking for a grill.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back