-
Status
Not open for further replies.

wanta68cuda

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have an 8 1/4 rearend for sale or trade. Has new in box sure grip unit for it. Only thing missing is back plates and drums. It does have lbp axles. Asking $200 obo. Trades considered such as good a body leaf springs, Wheels LBP and tires 14" or 15" would really like police style wheels but you never know. If no wheels just tires I need at least 205/75/14. Located in north west Georgia. Let me know what you've got.

Attachments

• rearend.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 1,176
wish you were closer to CT. I have a nice set of leaf springs and need an 8.25

I have a new pair of a body SS springs and a set of 4 cop wheels with kelly 215/70/15 tires BUT I'm 600+ miles away

I am willing to meet someone halfway for right deal. I have other items listed that we can combine to make better deal just look and let me know.

hey adam...do you wanna sell your leaf springs? I'm far away but i'm pretty sure you can ups them with no boxing. they tag 'em, and ship 'em.

Do you still have this rear end, and what is the ratio? Any idea if it will fit in an early a body ('66 dart)? I am upgrading to 4.5 bolt pattern and need something for the back...

Do you still have this rear end, and what is the ratio? Any idea if it will fit in an early a body ('66 dart)? I am upgrading to 4.5 bolt pattern and need something for the back...
I do still have it. But sale is pending on 38Dodge. If it falls through I'll let you know. And yes it will fit in your '66 dart it is an A body rear end and will fit the early A's. Not real sure on the ratio will have to check on it and get back to you. I think it's 2.76 but don't bank on it till I check it.

I do still have it. But sale is pending on 38Dodge. If it falls through I'll let you know. And yes it will fit in your '66 dart it is an A body rear end and will fit the early A's. Not real sure on the ratio will have to check on it and get back to you. I think it's 2.76 but don't bank on it till I check it.

2.45s....and the sure grip is 2.45 specific. Just trying to help Eugene ...have a good one.

Hey guys can you help me out here;don't under stand what all this talk about ratio means. All 8.25 are the same right or am i missing something

Thank for the help ................... PETE ............

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back