[SOLD] 8 1/4 sure grip

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look I know we're all broke so trades! I need tires,and leaf springs. And for those who have it cash is fine.

What does closer have to do with anything? This is the kind of stuff that Greyhound was made for. Just write the information on a piece of paper and tape it to the tube. Go around the paper a couple times with clear tape and it'll get to the destination for around $20.00 It does require terminal pickup and drop off, but so what?

What does closer have to do with anything? This is the kind of stuff that Greyhound was made for. Just write the information on a piece of paper and tape it to the tube. Go around the paper a couple times with clear tape and it'll get to the destination for around $20.00 It does require terminal pickup and drop off, but so what?
$20.00 to ship a rear(or anything) even by greyhound seems a little cheap. The weight of it & length may be to much for GH.

what are the heads in the pic are the good or cracked
I did an engine swap on a 94 jeep. They are from the one that I pulled. I don't know if they are cracked or not but they wasn't the problem with the engine. It had over 250k on it and a few spun bearings.:eek:ops: I still have it I just tore it down to see how bad inside was. And was cheaper to just put new motor in it.

How can i tell if my 8.25 has a 2.45 or a 2.76 and which one is better to have and why?? please help.............................

Thanks......................... PETE .........................

How can i tell if my 8.25 has a 2.45 or a 2.76 and which one is better to have and why?? please help.............................

Thanks......................... PETE .........................

Pete, if you don't have a tag on the diff cover you'll have to pull the plate off to see. It'll be stamped on the ring gear. As far as better one is just a little taller than the other and one gets better fuel mileage but both are good for that.:burnout: Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back