-
Status
Not open for further replies.

titan

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
Selling The 8.25 Rear End Out Of My Duster, & Giviing Someone A Really Good Deal. Rear Is Complete From Drum To Drum. Every Component Is New( Well Has 550 Miles) Brakes, Bearings, Sure Grip Unit, Ring & Pinion, Every Thing Was New. Rear Is Still In Vehicle, Will Remove When Sold. Local Only, NO SHIPPING. $500.00 Located In Sebastian, Florida

Attachments

• 8.25.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 326
  • 8.25#2.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 289
Dang. I would swap you my 8 3/4 3.55 sure grip straight up if you weren't so far from middle Georgia. .....and were interested.

Is the rear quiet without any noises ? How are the brakes and related parts? I have a 3.21 SG 8 1/4 in my Dart now but I'd like to go to 3.90"s. I just finished replacing all the shoes,cylinders, springs and brake hose on mine about a week ago. I can always sell mine and install yours. I'm not to far away from you.

Every Single Component(Except The Axles) In This Rear Were Replaced & Have 550 Miles Incurred In A 6 Year Time Frame.Set Up Correctly.

So are you saying it doesn't howl or whine? The one in my Dart cost 800.00 and built by Orlando Drivetrain Service, several years ago. It has whined and howled since the day it was built.

Id buy this...now...Im in the Houston area.
If you change your mind, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back