-
Status
Not open for further replies.

72BlueSwinger

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
was just wondering if anyone had one of these they were interested in selling.. I'm willing to rebuild it if its burned up. BTW I already know that summit, ebay, jegs, etc sells them, was just wondering if maybe someone had a used one. shoot me an email or pm if you have anything, thanks.

just be patient, soneone here will pop up with one soon i bet. i bought mine here awhile ago. did you check ebay? ive seen some used ones there before also...

I've already got one hit on here for a clutch type. I'm supposed to be getting pics sometime soon... I hope. I'm also keepin my eye on a complete a-body 8 3/4 rearend on ebay. The only suregrips around here are in places where "you'd have to bring a jack with you, and just jack up all the cars and spin the wheels till you find one!" Yay... sounds like fun, and then just HOPE its the right one.
:wack:

BTW.. My wife LIKES my dart.\\:D/

If your'e referring to the one out of the W150 truck, it is the spring and cone type, per the seller, which I don't want to mess with. I only want to do this one time.

OOPS,here,s a pic.

Picture 011.jpg

still looking, if anyone has a good used one reasonably priced, I'm ready to buy. doesn't matter if its clutch type or spring and cone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back