Status
Not open for further replies.

Snake

Mopar Nut
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Contact seller
Calling on all my fellow Mopar friends that are some what close to me.I need complete rear end for my 74 Duster sure grip or not,need 321 gearing,bolt and go.Thanksssssssssssss gents.

Why a 8 1/4 now? I was schooled that the 8 3/4's are a dime a dozen in Ontario! Why slum it with a 8.25? Doesn't your Duster have a 8.25 now?

Why a 8 1/4 now? I was schooled that the 8 3/4's are a dime a dozen in Ontario! Why slum it with a 8.25? Doesn't your Duster have a 8.25 now?
Why people here in Ontario think there gold no ****,thinken do a gear change in the 8 1/4 i have now,but if a decent price on a rear end happens,I am all over it,I should go with **** in my brains and start selling my parts for the price of gold,I am sick of greedy people.

Why people here in Ontario think there gold no ****,thinken do a gear change in the 8 1/4 i have now,but if a decent price on a rear end happens,I am all over it,I should go with **** in my brains and start selling my parts for the price of gold,I am sick of greedy people.

Not mine to offer, just noticed it on CA Craigslist, far from you but here is one that is not looking to drain your bank at $100. Good luck.
Mopar 8 1/4 Rear End (Dodge, Chrysler, Plymouth)

00k0k_5yQWXqfjNKj_1200x900.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back