8-3/4" 489 Bare Pig Hickory/N Charlotte NC $50 (NOT MINE)

-

69FBCuda

Stand back 10' for your viewing pleasure & Safety
Reaction score
8-3/4 489 Bare Pig Hickory NC $50 (NOT MINE)

Mopar Dodge Plymouth Chrysler Parts and Collectables - $123 (Hickory)​

Mopar Dodge Plymouth Chrysler Parts and Collectables - auto parts - by owner - vehicle automotive sale - craigslist

Mopar Performance flags- $25 ea.never hung outside,'70-71 dealership parts manual- $225, ERTL Mopar Parts tractor trailer in original box-$20, K&K insurance Dodge Charger large scale model kit in original shrink wrap-$35, huge collection of Mopar magazines from the very beginning-$1.25 ea., stock car magazines from '70's and old books about stock car racing, many Mopar legends,-$2ea, concept car brochures,-$5ea. various smaller die cast, full tote-$40, Parts, NOS ignition switch, 70 up A-B-E body,-$45, 8 3/4 bare center section-$50, radiator,'69 or prior,AT, excellent condition, used for testing engines-$125, bell bottom cover,70 up aluminum bell-$45, iron BB heads, pr.-$50, hardened iron seats, flamethrower coil, new-$15, NOS Mopar coil in box, unfortunately has small dent, no effect on usability-$15, 2006 Chry. 300C Trans, 100k miles-$85, complete rear sub frames(2) 07, 73k miles, 06, 110k- $125 & $100, great for custom builds, the ultimate rear suspension, I also have a multitude of SRT coil springs that were brand new take offs to adjustable suspension. Tags:demon,cuda.charger, challenger, road runner, GTX, superbird,duster, valiant, 340,383, 426,hemi,440, custom, lowrider, rat rod, restoration, r/t

1709148642610.png

1709148725781.png

I’ve been messaging with the lister and he’s wanting someone to take everything which seems strange since his Craigslist posting lists prices for parts individually.
I stopped by there today and there wasn’t anything of much interest there.

Dang-it! I guess we never know.
Cheers
Maybe all is not lost. I contacted him this morning and I’m buying some of the items that he had but I have a feeling that I’ll end up with everything possibly. I’m getting the 1970/71 parts book which is in excellent condition. Two big block torque plates and the bare B-body console. I can’t see him not throwing in the 489 bare housing, posters and miscellaneous items. I’m also going to try to get the 440 and a 400 bare block that he has but they are missing the main caps. The 440 block also has main and head studs but the nuts and washers are missing.

Maybe all is not lost. I contacted him this morning and I’m buying some of the items that he had but I have a feeling that I’ll end up with everything possibly. I’m getting the 1970/71 parts book which is in excellent condition. Two big block torque plates and the bare B-body console. I can’t see him not throwing in the 489 bare housing, posters and miscellaneous items. I’m also going to try to get the 440 and a 400 bare block that he has but they are missing the main caps. The 440 block also has main and head studs but the nuts and washers are missing.
Sounds good man I'm glad you're able to find some things you can use maybe even offset the cost of the purchases. Is this a shop it looks like maybe cleaning out inventory?

Sounds good man I'm glad you're able to find some things you can use maybe even offset the cost of the purchases. Is this a shop it looks like maybe cleaning out inventory?
The guy turned out to be somewhat of a flake. We made a deal to buy the 1970/71 parts book which is in excellent condition the two big block torque plates and the bare B-body console. He asked me to delay picking up the parts because he wasn’t feeling well so I told him we could delay it until he was better. Long story short he ended up selling the two torque plates to someone else between the time we made the deal and when he contacted me to pick up the parts. I’m still pissed about it.

-
Back