Status
Not open for further replies.

aarong5

Aaron Grimes
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
It Is taken apart (was that way when I got it) I was going to put it in my cud abut just don't have time or money for this now so I'll find another one day. If you have any questions the title doesn't answer let me know, I also have an a body 4 speed trans I'd sell for $175 or $550 for both.

I can deliver within a couple hundred miles for a fee

I was just visiting my parents in Kentucky, they live in Crestwood and then made a trip to Lexington for my Father for tires for his Mustang. I wish you had posted Tuesday, I would of stopped to purchase the Transmission. I really wanted to buy something for the car while on our mini vacation... lol is the trans an 833?

Yeah 833 I've been meaning to post for weeks, I guess that's what I get for putting it off hah

Would you be willing to ship it?
If not I could attempt to find some one making a trip from that way to VA.
Let me know I am interested in both of them.
Thanks, Justin

I've never shipped anything big like this so I don't even know how to go about that.... I guess I could if you could tell me how to really ship something so heavy

So far it's still for sale, lots of interest but I hate to try shipping something that big and no one is close enough to come get it

Basically you have to build a wooden box with a palet like bottom for shipping, and strap the part down.
One of my friends and I used to ship Harley's to Austria.

hi there what your phone number as i am intrested in both parts and what the best time to ring?

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back