Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparbrad

You don’t know me
Reaction score
Rating - 96.8%
30   1   0
Contact seller
Complete drum to drum. Has Yukon big bolt axles and big bolt 10 in brakes. It is a factory housing, stock spring perches and a 489 center with 3.23 sure grip. I just took it out of a running, driving car. All was good, no noises or leaks. This is an AZ part, not rusty or pitted. Bolt in and go! Also included are the U bolts and shock plates (not pictured)
Pick up only please in Phoenix

$800

Attachments

• image.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 980
No pictures, if you've seen one a body 8 3/4, you've seen em all.$800

You ain't gonna convince the picture collectors of that! LOL

Sounds like a nice deal. Here's you some more time on top.

Nice set up. Dang, I can never find anything like that down my way. I am still hunting for an 8 1/4 or 8 3/4 for my 72 dart.

Complete drum to drum. Has Yukon big bolt axles and big bolt 10 in brakes. It is a factory housing, stock spring perches and a 489 center with 3.23 sure grip. I just took it out of a running, driving car. All was good, no noises or leaks. This is an AZ part, not rusty or pitted. Bolt in and go! Also included are the U bolts and shock plates (not pictured)

$800

PM sent..

$800[/QUOTE
PM sent...

would you drop the rear of at a shipper close to you? I would handle the shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back