8 3/4 complete racing rear end

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Complete Chrysler A body Dart Duster Demon Valiant 8 3/4 rear end.Standard width.
4:30 Richmond gears
742 case
Jig welded Back Brace
Perches moved into 29" on center pin, standard for inboard spring mount with mini tub.
31 spline spool
All new bearings
After market alloy axles
Long studs
Large pattern 5 on 4 1/2"
Mopar Performance adjustable snuber
1350 forged large yoke
Complete new 11" drum brakes.
All new, about 30 passes.
$1000.00 O.B.O.....lets deal, Iam heading south to California and Arizona for the winter

bump

Complete Chrysler A body Dart Duster Demon Valiant 8 3/4 rear end.Standard width.
4:30 Richmond gears
742 case
Back Brace
Perches moved in
31 spline spool
After market alloy axles
Long studs
Mopar Performance adjustable snuber
1350 forged large yoke
Complete drum brakes.
All new, about 30 passes.
$1000.00 O.B.O.....lets deal, Iam heading south for the winter

crush sleeve""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""bob

bump

how far south are you coming? was the rear housing in a jig when the brace was welded ton it? does it have the cruch sleeve eliminator in it?
what is the C to C distance between the spring hangars?------------------------------------------------------------------------thanks, bob

Thanks, not going to haul it south in my motorhome. LOL...... 742 carriers don't have crush sleeves son. Only 489 with tapered pinion. by the way 489 cases a way weeker in the bearing cap area.26 1/4" between perches, 29" center to center on alignment pin. Standard measurements for inboard leaf spring mounting with mini tub.Jig welded brace.

O.K. I'll sweeten the deal, I'll throw in a set of near new comp. engineering 3 way adjustable shocks with it, because the Cal Trac boys talked me into their shocks....Merry Christmas

bump

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back