-

Hemisurfer

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
Recently pulled from a 1970 Barracuda Grande Coupe

Open diff 3.23 gears

Works fine nice set of highway gears never abused or raced; good candidate for an upgrade to a Posi if desired stored inside, as is.

Local pickup in Melbourne, Florida

$400 cash

PM me if interested. - Chris

IMG_3026.jpeg

IMG_3027.jpeg

IMG_3029.jpeg

IMG_3030.jpeg

IMG_3034.jpeg

IMG_3035.jpeg

Has the box it's in been covered and is that a shipping box?

Recently pulled from a 1970 Barracuda Grande Coupe

Open diff 3.23 gears

Works fine nice set of highway gears never abused or raced; good candidate for an upgrade to a Posi if desired stored inside, as is.

Local pickup in Melbourne, Florida

$400 cash

PM me if interested. - Chris

View attachment 1716308288

View attachment 1716308289

View attachment 1716308290

View attachment 1716308291

View attachment 1716308292

View attachment 1716308293
PRICE DROP $250 Cash

You're not headed towards Lecanto, Fl any time soon? I'm buying a rear end from Rat Rod Al and he's bringing it with him on a trip through SC. He said if you would ship it or drop it off with him, he'd bring it when he comes.

I will be at Garlits and could bring it if it’s still available. Send me your contact info if you want it and I can call you this weekend to make arrangements.

I will be at Garlits and could bring it if it’s still available. Send me your contact info if you want it and I can call you this weekend to make arrangements.
I will pick this up and deliver to @Chiefburns if all is agreed upon . You all do the official stuff !! Let me know and I'll get you my contact info.
Glad to help.

Hemisurfer- I tried to create a private conversation to send you my PayPal info but it wouldn't let me for some reason. I'm just figuring out how to navigate this website to it's probably something I'm doing wrong.

-
Back