8 3/4 parts wanted

-

74scamp360

Reaction score
Hey guys, well i've been trying to get my scamp back together for a while and had big plans to buy a really nice detroit trutrac and a nice set of gears, but then reality hit and it's really no longer in the budget to be going out an spending that money. I'm 17 and am in school all day then work as much as i can so it's been hard "funding" this project of mine. Anyways now i'm looking for a posi, oh sorry suregrip set up with a decent set of gears, preferably 3.55 but i'm open. I forget what case mine is, it's not at my place yet so i'll have to check that. Really it needs to be in driving distance, i'm not interested in shipping unless you can get a good deal, so you southern ontario guys you have anything laying around?? Let me know what you have and what you want for it, leave a message or pm me. Thanks

Go to any big salvage yard find a 70's truck and pull the center,they usually have 3;21's or better and usually a sure grip.I've gotten several this way because if it isn't a muscle car people usually walk right by it,power wagons,ramchargers trail dusters,lots of em came with 8.75's

-
Back