8 3/4 swap finished

-

mark_68_dart

Reaction score
Finally finished the swap and I couldn't be happier with the result. Going from saggy old leaf springs,7 1/4,one legged, 2.93's to s/s springs,8 3/4,sure grip ,and 3.91's is quite the transformation. I love driving the car, but it does have the downsides I knew where coming...highway driving has gone down the drain, and the 3000 lb springs kill my back after a while. but when I hit that passing gear it is all worth it.

DSC00817.jpg

DSC00819.jpg

DSC00820.jpg

Nice stance. What are the tire sizes? Where did you get the springs?

Wow,very nice stance and those are s.s. springs??..did you use the lowering blocks??...

no blocks or anything,just put em in. ordered them from mancini.

and the tires are 235/60/15 rear and 205/70/14 front

LOOKS GOOD!!! i might have to go with a 68 next time i get one. to clean up the inner wheelwells a little, id suggest rattle cannning them black. not for everybody, but an added benifit is you can spray some rust preventing primer under it also for some added protection. did they make 4 dr. that year??

LOOKS GOOD!!! i might have to go with a 68 next time i get one. to clean up the inner wheelwells a little, id suggest rattle cannning them black. not for everybody, but an added benifit is you can spray some rust preventing primer under it also for some added protection. did they make 4 dr. that year??

ya,im definately gonna paint those once i get the frame connectors done.

And dodge made a 4 door that year.

-
Back