Status
Not open for further replies.

GTXperience

Orig Stealth Mod
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Contact seller
I am looking for a 489 third member with either 4.10s or 4.30s and suregrip. I am looking for one that is in really good running condition (preferably one that you have used or have personally history on). Let me know what you folks have out there. The closer to CA the better but I am willing to consider all possibilities.

I am looking for a 489 third member with either 4.10s or 4.30s and suregrip. I am looking for one that is in really good running condition (preferably one that you have used or have personally history on). Let me know what you folks have out there. The closer to CA the better but I am willing to consider all possibilities.
I have a 742 case with 4.30's. I have a lead on a suregrip with 3.55 and if I score it I would be willing to sell the 4.30 suregrip...

What are you asking for it and what is the history on it?
well, if i score the 3.55 sure grip i will sell it to you for what I pay for the 3.55..I'm not looking to make any money on it.... history, not sure, i purchased it from a buddy of mine, i will ask if he know's anything about the history...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back