-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a complete rear end out of a mid-70's truck. It has 3.55's and 11 x 2.5" brakes along with the desireable 4.5" bolt-pattern. I was keeping it to narrow for a car because it has the right bolt pattern and brake size. Sold the car, so this is not needed.

There are two more housings available out of early 70's 4x4 trucks. These housings are bare.

I can do $250 firm for this axle and the two housings together.

It would be a good candidate to narrow because it already has the gears, the right BP and the big brakes.

I am going to Washington via Portland tomorrow evening. I could bring it with me. I am aware that it is totally short notice.

Parts are located in southern Oregon near Klamath County.

Likely trip to Portland in about a week, 7-19-12 until 7-22-12. I could bring these with me if needed.

Sale pending on one housing.

$225 for everything minus one housing.

You get a 489 casting 3.55 gear set, SBP axles, 11" brakes and drums and a spare rear housing.

This would be everything to build a LBP A body rear for $225. I will likely make one more trip to Portland this month, and possibly one down south towards Redding.

Most likely all (or the vast majority at least) of my Mopar stuff is leaving.

Thanks, ROB

It looks like I will be in Portland next Wednesday / Thursday.

Delivery is possible. Just PM me an email address and I will get back with you in a timely manner.

Thanks, ROB

I am going to Portland mid-week this week and I can bring things with me.

I need to ad that this is an open 3.55. It is not a Sure-Grip.

I have had some more people ask about these parts.

The parts are gone. I do not have any 8.75 parts left.

Thanks for the interest.

ROB

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back