-
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeeper

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I have a 489 case pumpkin with 3.55 gears in it. It is an open unit that does not have a Sure-Grip. Complete third member.

Two 8 3/4 truck housings, good for narrowing. $50 for the pair, or $30 each.

I have 4-5 sets of backing plates that are loaded off of various mopar car rears. Reasonable.

Willing to make a package deal if needed.

Pm me with an email and ask for pics etc. if needed.

Price: $175 for the gears.

Note: I am going to go to Portland next week, and Washington in the next couple. If I don't have a local sale first, I would be happy to throw them in the truck and bring them with me.

No shipping unless I get to the end of summer and they are still here. Then I may have time.

I have gotten a few requests on brakes. So I need to clarify what I have. All of my brake sets came off of 73-89 rigs with either a 7.25 or an 8.25. I know there is interchange with other axles, but I will leave those details up to you. IF I have any 8.75 brakes at all, they are off of a 73-74 1/2 ton 4x4 truck.

I can do pics and whatever we need to get you the information. PM me.

Thank you, ROB

Thank you, ROB

Rob

If you get to the end and still have the housings, I'll take both of them as long as we can ship them. There is a greyhound in Klamath Falls.

OK Cracked, we'll see what there is left. I know they closed the Greyhound station, but there maybe something there. I don't know.

I will be going to Portland this Wednesday and I can bring whatever with me I need to. Also, for a cash in hand deal, the price has flexibility.

Sale pending on 10 x 2.5 brakes. Others available.

ROB

10 x 2.5 brakes are sold.

$150 in cash in person on the 3.55's is probably more like it.

Shipping them isn't an option with the limited stuff we have out here in the sticks. When the local store stopped being a UPS station, it REALLY slowed down my shipping.

ROB

I'll take the gears and can wait til u have more time to ship i'll even chip in 30 for gas to greyhound or ups thats 180.00

OK. If I can't do a local sale, I will see what I can do for you. I realize that this may make me appear uncompromising, but things are pretty hectic right now and I am in a time crunch to get things done.

I am sorry about not shipping right now. I will have time, but not right now.

ROB

Later this week I will be in Washington around Yakima, and over the weekend I will be in Portland. LMK if you want anything delivered for free. No charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back