80 and Sunny

-

Demon_Jeff_71

Banned
Reaction score
Just thought I would let everyone know it is sunny and 80. It is a great day to take the Demon out for a Saturday stroll. How is the weather that everyone else is dealing with?

Jeff

:crybaby: You bastard! LOL!! I think it's 18 hear today in Cheeseland, and about 1 foot of snow on the ground. Please if you go, bring your camera and post some beautiful pictures. Hope you have a nice cruze!

I will post some pics tonight. LOL I am in the Marines stationed down here in the San Diego area. I am from Spokane originally and was just up there. It is nice being back in the nice sunshine.

Jeff

Not too bad here today. I took the Dart to the gym this morning before the rain. Its about 50 and drizzling right now.

Current Temp.
40°
Fair/haze

glad to here you are having a great day :read2:

It's cold,snowing,windy,etc. All the nasty stuff. And it's getting dark(I predicted that would happen). For all you members enjoying nice warm weather, this salute is to you:thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::thebirdm::toothy10:

Just thought I would let everyone know it is sunny and 80. It is a great day to take the Demon out for a Saturday stroll. How is the weather that everyone else is dealing with?

Jeff

Hey pal why don't you go outside and play hide and go F yourself. :thebirdm::toothy10:

About 20-something degrees out and snowing HARD right now with 5"expected.

About 9" of snow today. Snowed all friggin day! supposed to be highs in the low teens this coming week.

My granny would smack me for using that four letter word :toothy10:

I didn't like my granny and my Gramps (I liked him)was a merchant marine before, during and after WWII so he used it all the time.

I love that four letter word, it is the greatest word ever! I use it every day, I'm actually wearing a shirt right now that says "What part of F--- OFF don't you understand. This is the same shirt that almost got me kicked off a Greyhound bus in Chicago until a 70 year old lady told the bus driver to stop being a Pu$$y about a simple tee shirt.

This is the same shirt that almost got me kicked off a Greyhound bus in Chicago until a 70 year old lady told the bus driver to stop being a Pu$$y about a simple tee shirt.

She was from Chicago, the driver wasn't. :) Among adults it's fine and it doesn't faze me a bit unless I'm at a resturant with a girlfriends kid and the people in the next booth are dropping f-bombs every other word...and loud too. Then it bothers me...

33 degrees and dry as hell. We had a big *** grass fire here just a few days ago. The mountains have a ton of snow right now, were dry here in Denver.

Aloha !!!!!!

P1320417.jpg

I really hate you!
Tom.

Canadians:thebirdm: You are so damn wiley:toothy10: All you haters keep on hating,I love you all.Sunday is my first day off in two weeks after a long line of double shifts...Im going to the beach tomorrow.:bootysha:

wow it's frigging cold up here and I know it aint as cold as it is it was. With the wind it kinda just goes to your bones.

The wind has been blowing hard here all day. Other than that it is a good day. Not realy cold just windy.

-20 Today. Freaken Nice Ah. Headed To The Shop To Do Some Work On The Shaker. Boy It Will Be Nice When I Retire In 20 Years So I Can Live Down South In The Winter.:cheers::cheers::cheers:

-
Back