CLUTCH AND PRESURE PLATE USED, BUT GOOD FOR CORE
CLUTCH FORK
TRANS CROSS MEMBER
SPEED O METER CABLE
DUST BOOT
4 SPEED HUMP FROM 69 DART
PLUS MISC BOLTS AND SUCH.
Should be every thing to do a change over on a A-body
parts are located in brandenburg ky. i really don't want to ship it so if you want it shipped YOU arrange it. i will put it on a pallet though.
I will not sepate, this is a package deal.
price is 900.00

Attachments

• trans 1.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 313
  • trans2.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 327
  • trans3.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 307
got some pics up if there is something specific you want to see just PM me and i'll get you a pic.

also i can drop off pallet in Louisville ky to any shipping co. of your choice. U just have to arrange it.

the above being said i'd take off 100 bucks off the price for anyone who picks it up here in Brandenburg ky.

I know that your not thrilled about shipping this stuff,but if it comes into a possability I would be interested in buying everything minus the driveshaft and transmission.Just throwing it out there?
Thanks Doug

I am putting this in a 71 duster 318/3spd. Making a 340 4speed, so I have many of the components and will sell or store the rest, I know I need the a833 and linkage possibly the bell housing, I have been told the 4 speed won't bolt on the 3 spd bell. The 3 speed bell has another set of holes so until I pick up the stuff. I won't know what I need. I know I won't need the hump or pedals and the old 3 speed with linkage. Thanks KYJOE 1969 and FABO.

Hey 41 husk
Let me know when you can as I am interested in the pedals,flywheel and any clutch linkage ect ?
Doug

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back