[SOLD] 890 torsion bars for sale

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
@younggun2.0 I'm not 100 percent positive, but I'm thinking yes. Only unless the length is different. I'll try to find out. Maybe someone else on here might know too.

That's my mistake. I was probably thinking 890 because of the part numbers. I checked them and they measure .870. Actually a touch over, but then they have been primed and painted so that might be the difference. But they are factory "340" bars out of my Dart.

They are stamped 892 and 893 on the ends. From what I can find online, it appears that from 64 to 76 all abody bars are the same other than load rate.

Seen these in person and they are as advertised. Ron's a great guy and he keeps his stuff immaculate and that's no joke. These are not some rip and flip parts of a 4 door junkyard car! Just sayin....fair price for nice parts considering price of new ones will make you wanna...:banghead: bump for ya...

1st in line. Would love to see a picture of them. I sent you a PM as well. And, I see you are just down the road from me (well, about 2 hrs!!).

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back